szerda, december 19, 2007

[Figyelmeztetés kártékony oldalakra] Nem keres a Google!

Sziasztok!

Köszönöm a linket!
Én is találtanm egy érdekes hozzászólást.:

Yes actually I did do that and it worked. Also it worked this morning too on the same IP that didn't before. I noticed though it worked before I ran a program that searches google for certain keywords and finds my ranking. After I ran this program the problem started occuring again. The program is called "free monitor for google". Basically it just searches for certain keywords and finds my ranking with them. I guess google doesn't like these programs anymore because I use them everyday and the problem just started yesterday.


A fórum pedig:
www.webmasterworld.com/forum30/28453.htm


Nem valami jó az angol tudásom, de ezek szerint, létezhet akkor, hogy a Free monitor for Google okozza a problémát? Mert átgondolva, azóta csinálj a ezta Google mióta ezt az alkalmazást használom....

Ti nem tapasztaltatok hasonlót?
Üdv:
A Papa

--
forwarded from http://webni.innen.hu/Figyelmeztet_c3_a9sK_c3_a1rt_c3_a9konyOldalakra#msg20071219094537-0500@webni.innen.hu